8.24.2007

This is REALLY weird.



- I remember this book from a book fair when i was in elementary school. It freaked me out then. and still does.
SO, lets examine.
• first, look at the title. yes, Leah's Pony. Leah isn't the most common name around, and i used to be obsessed with horses. so when i first saw this book i thought it was pretty nifty.
• THEN, i saw the author line. Elizabeth Friedrich. My sister's name. . .Elizabeth and if you add a 's' to Friedrich. . .you get Friedrichs.

uhh, strange much?
i never bought the book. i wonder what its about. I guess the title is pretty self-explanitory. but, my birthday is coming up. . . so if you're looking for a gift idea, here is a freebie. whoop whoop.

so. strangest coincidence ever, or can you beat that?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow that is strange. Thanks for the comment. so how do you say school not cool in swahili. lol

Paula said...

that is so ironic. I love you!!!

 
Clicky Web Analytics