8.16.2007

WHY oming?!

tomorrow i head out for the de-light-ful state of WYOMING. wahoooo, party all the time. the land of . . . wide open spaces, dry skin, coal, and COWS. could i ask for anything more? i think not.
I DO get to see my dad and sister, so that makes it all well worth it. Even though i am missing the Elevate retreat.



But since i was about to leave, i thought i would just share with you all the lack of humanity in this place. seriously. look at this lovely population density map. if you know how to read that sucker, then you will know that its just a very. . . personal? place to go. and in the city where my dad lives, well . . . they have a starbucks, which is a pretty big deal. and a k-mart. yeah, its poppin

at least i get to go camping, which is something i've really been wanting to do for quite some time but it has been unbearably HOT here. so i guess ill just rub it in your face that IM GOING TO NEED A JACKET. yes, long sleeves.

Im bummed about missing the elevate retreat, but i will survive with my chilly nights and tent. ill be happy as a clam.

5 comments:

Andrew said...

There are actually far fewer cows in Wyoming than one would expect. There's not enough grass to support truly successful livestock raising, unless that livestock is an antelope.

I'd probably call it the land of wide open spaces, dry skin, coal, and bad food.

im>just-teli@ said...

so did you ever get your t-shirt?

Anonymous said...

Lucky little thing!! I can just feel the chill as I type. Wilderness, tents, crickets.... aghhhh... I wanna be under the stars somewhere.

man I sound like a tree hugging hippie.

Hmmm, really though. Camping, genius!

Anonymous said...

Lucky little thing!! I can just feel the chill as I type. Wilderness, tents, crickets.... aghhhh... I wanna be under the stars somewhere.

man I sound like a tree hugging hippie.

Hmmm, really though. Camping, genius!

Anonymous said...

Sorry bout that, don't know what happened. CAmping though... hurry Fall come.... Elevate was rockng baby. Umm but sleeping in God's creation, priceless.

 
Clicky Web Analytics