5.11.2007

I AM FINISHED!

can i tell you how nice it is to realize that i don't have to worry about school until August?!?

i finished my last exam in 10 minutes, just get it done. im so glad to be finished.
my grades aren't as good as i would like, but c'est la vie. i got a couple of Bs, oh well.
im just so happy to be done right now.
ahhhhh-maaaaaayyyy-zzziiinnngggg. needless to say, im pumped. don't get me wrong, i love school and i love learning. but it is definitely time for a much needed break, im pooped.

this summer should be really awesome. L.A., summer camp, workworkworking, the net, beach, hanging out with all my favorite enthralled girls, and all my snazzy friends. oh man its gonna be good.


(this is the picture that came up when i googled summertime. i know when i think summer, i think gnomes. . .right?)

3 comments:

Lacey said...

Freakin A!!!!! Summer will be a blast, and we will so hangout!!!! Theta!!!

Josh Ferrara said...

Haha, wow, our posts are verrrry much alike!

Yeaah, I'll survive with the B's. I want better, but I'll make it.

L.A. is gonna be amazing!

Annnd, I've already talked to my professors for next semester about Italy :) And half of it falls during fall break, so I'll only miss like 4 days :) Its so hard to turn down the offer lol

Amy said...

totally glad this semester is over!!! Yea guys we survied

 
Clicky Web Analytics