5.22.2007

deep, dark secret

if any of you go to refuge, then you probably know the Mom and Pops of Refuge. . .Paula and O.G.. They are awesome, and i think i can easily say we all love them and their contributions to HPC, they are pretty hardcore.

But there is a deep dark secret that Paula has that maybe some don't know about.

something quite funny, really. and you cant help but love her for it.

she might bust a cap on me for revealing this, but Tweez snapped this picture @ Salem's graduation party and i just couldn't help myself.


she always carries a piece of ribbon in her pocket and rubs it together, since she was a wee lass in the good ole days. . .not an old joke.

but there you go. you learn something new everyday!

2 comments:

Josh Ferrara said...

Ahhh finally someone posted about this! I have known this for a while, and I knew Tweezy knew, but I didn't want to be the one to spill the beans, but it's sooooo blogworthy :)

Haha. awesomeeee.

Paula said...

awwhhh that's crazy... i can't believe you leah. I had a bad feeling when jason took that picture that i was doomed!!

And josh i was hoping you had forgotten my secret!!!!

Oh well out of the closet!!!!hahah

Paula

 
Clicky Web Analytics