9.23.2007

a few of my favorite things

when i think about life, i really like it. and there are certain things in life i especially enjoy. here are a few.

Venti Ice Water from Starbucks


Playing in the fountains downtown



passport stamps
although my passport is quite lonely, i really enjoy the sense of accomplishment that comes from a passport stamp. its a little splotch of ink that signifies an entire trip to another nation.


diet coke
[this one is in Hebrew. which is always a plus]

my cammy cam. my handy-dandy camera, oh its so faithful


crossword puzzles
oh my, i cannot really explain why it is i so deeply enjoy to sit and rack my brain for a four letter word for freshwater fish, but i do. and i do it on the daily, at least during school.


this book. its one of the most practical encouraging books ever. love it.

dark chocolate. i absolutely love dark chocolate. and hate milk chocolate.
[never had this kind]

sitting outside here:

and that is just a few.

2 comments:

tweez said...

Too muck alike..Love you, Jennifer

Anonymous said...

That is why I love you so much.... minus the Diet Coke... mine would be hot tea, iced tea, warm tea... cold tea... green tea, black tea... red tea... you get it.

 
Clicky Web Analytics