4.20.2007

tomato and mayo?!

Recently my friends and i have started a new movie night once a week. we've watched flushed away, invisible children, and blood diamond. So, naturally i thought i would suggest a top-notch academy award-winning drama. . .Harriet the Spy.


Now, when i was little i absolutely LOVED this movie. I ate tomato & mayo sandwiches for a long time because of this movie. i got a journal and would lay behind my bushes in my front yard journaling what all my neighbors were doing because of this movie. it INSPIRED me, let me know that grungy 8 year olds can be spies, you dont have to be a highly trained CIA agent. it gave me hope! haha

well, needless to say i got shot DOWN for suggesting this movie. nobody seems to understand my appreciation for great cinema. PLUS, how can you reject a movie that came as an ORANGE vhs tape?!

next up. . . .


maybe i'll have better luck with this one? two guys working in a fast food restaraunt/ saving it. does it get much better? i think not.

yeahyuhhh

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Em Geeez. I absolutely LOVE both of these movies. Haha.

I, too, was encouraged by the likes of Harriet, Sport, and Janie and their ways of espionage.

And who doesn't like GoodBurger?!?

Holly Kay said...

wow those movies bring back teh good ole' days ahahah yeah i remember both of em movies wow nickelodeon ROCKS! haha

tori ohlerking said...

haha. good stuff!

so leah...you must post about friday for me!! :) (we're gonna meet at the annex at 7pm)
tell anyone and everyone- even outside of refuge! and tell your mom to come, too!!!!! oh yeah!

haha.
you're awesome, leah.
see you tomorrow.
-tori

Aimee Cait said...

Still love both of those. Defffffinitely started babbling about tomato and mayonnaise with someone the other day who didn't follow. I was pretty bummed. High five on your choice of Nickelodeon cinematic masterpieces. Love it. :]

PS. Favorite Less Than Jake song, ever -- I'm A Dude, featuring Kel. Best friends.

 
Clicky Web Analytics