4.10.2007

DISplace ME



Tori sent me an email last night with a this link.

Invisible Children is putting this event on to raise awareness and try to rally up enough support to help foster peace talks and put an end to the devestating war in Uganda.

SO, in order to give people an oppurtunity to raise up, they are hosting a nation-wide event called DISplace ME. for 24 hours people will sleep outside and act as though they are displaced peoples.
New Orleans is one of the host cities, and its on April 28th.


so. . .what i propose is a bunch of us head down there and experience some of the injustice we are seeking to end.

its a chance to stand up and stand out.
possibly change this world. . .

check out the website. let me know what you think?!

4 comments:

Sarah Head said...

i REALLY REALLY REALLY want to do it--i looked at it last night. But i dont think that we girls need to do it by ourselves.............. we need a BIG bunch of us to go and do it....

tori ohlerking said...

YEAH!!!!!

i can't wait. this is gonna be so cool!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay count me in!

We just need the money honey- but God owns it all anyway, maybe He would just loan us out some.

I love you girl- you will change your world that is for sure. Your passion radiates out and off of you. I know your future is looking bright so get yourself some glasses. Haha that was really silly- no really, really do love your heart/

You mom's stuff is pretty awesome as well.... I know she is so proud of you.
:)

Anonymous said...

my parents are still tring to decide if i can go, but i think after i show them the video they will understand

also dont forget that hair product on wednesday for me, i have my $.
i didnt get an email so i dont know if you have my correct email address let me know if you need it again

 
Clicky Web Analytics